你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年1月23日

Warning! Sleeping With Your Earphones Is Bad For Your Discman's Health!

Some of you may have read about my discman at my Blog...

Well, last night I was a bit lovesick thinking about Marielle so I turned on the Linkin Park Collision Course CD my friend lent me yesterday. I was lying down listening to the CD through my discman.

I fell asleep...

I woke up in the middle of the night and I forgot all about the earphones which were still in my ears. I like to roll around when I'm sleeping so....

I turned over

Kapow!

My discman fell to the floor

Nooooooo!

Heh heh... I hope it's alright

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

Yesterday Nite, I also make a mistake...
I forgot to take my handphone out b4 i sleep...
i think i am waiting for the some someone's sms gua...
Very 孤单...
at night, i remember i pick it up for the floor in dream...
and then in the morning...i even kick it away...Luckly only the shell rosak liao... 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

erm...i alwis hear music through discman when i sleeping de o...
i thk me keng so nvr fall 2 the floor b4 hahaha =P
then muz kful lo ...dun let it fall again gg 

Posted by BlueMoon

匿名 说...

It's not good, yeah, really...

Yet, sleep is too rest, not relax

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

yep...healthy...
nut almost all ppl like unhealthy thing...
dunno y... 

Posted by -1