你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年1月30日

Instant Messages

myth_guy9 (7:41:54 PM): hihi, i'm hao ran
tminghao (7:42:04 PM): hi
myth_guy9 (7:42:09 PM): :D
tminghao (7:42:18 PM): >:)
myth_guy9 (7:42:26 PM): wat r u doin'?
tminghao (7:42:45 PM): what are u thinking?
myth_guy9 (7:42:58 PM): i'm thinking wat you r thinking
tminghao (7:43:01 PM): nothing
tminghao (7:43:09 PM): finding soem mod for generals
myth_guy9 (7:43:16 PM): oo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

batman88_17 (1:41:35 PM): u drew it urself
batman88_17 (1:41:37 PM): or in the com
myth_guy9 (1:41:46 PM): use Paint
batman88_17 (1:41:55 PM): geng
batman88_17 (1:42:10 PM): use com also can draw
myth_guy9 (1:42:23 PM): easy la
batman88_17 (1:42:23 PM): for me, i can only draw cube in com
myth_guy9 (1:42:26 PM): you also can
batman88_17 (1:42:26 PM): ........
batman88_17 (1:42:46 PM): WTF, u thought i'm a pro like u argh
myth_guy9 (1:43:09 PM): pro-cartoonist
batman88_17 (1:43:22 PM): ........
myth_guy9 (1:43:58 PM): you can spell 'pro-' nicely
batman88_17 (1:44:09 PM): ..........
batman88_17 (1:44:14 PM): either u

The bold words are Batman's favorites...hehe~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first conversation between two stranger...

myth_guy9 (7:21:13 PM): ok
marielsamson (7:21:15 PM): hi smy!
munyee_smy (7:21:34 PM): hello blue~!
munyee_smy (7:21:40 PM): how do u know me anywayz...
marielsamson (7:21:46 PM): nice to meet you!
myth_guy9 (7:21:49 PM): i'll keep quite, you 2 keep talking
munyee_smy (7:21:54 PM): same here~!
marielsamson (7:21:56 PM): han told me a lot of stuff about you!
munyee_smy (7:22:16 PM): har? like wat.. ?
marielsamson (7:22:20 PM): he said your a really good friend of his
myth_guy9 (7:22:28 PM): :)
marielsamson (7:23:07 PM): umm...
munyee_smy (7:23:20 PM): ? really? i never know that.. i only know him for a few months...
marielsamson (7:23:35 PM): ahh
munyee_smy (7:23:39 PM): but he does talk tons of things about u~~ ^^
marielsamson (7:23:55 PM): heh...
munyee_smy (7:24:07 PM): so u live in Phillipine, yea?
marielsamson (7:24:12 PM): yes...
munyee_smy (7:24:38 PM): have u start sku?
myth_guy9 (7:24:46 PM): yeah
marielsamson (7:24:52 PM): yes...
myth_guy9 (7:24:52 PM): she did
munyee_smy (7:25:02 PM): oh, so fast?!
marielsamson (7:25:08 PM): yes...
munyee_smy (7:25:12 PM): i mean her... i know u did, myth
marielsamson (7:25:20 PM): how about you?
munyee_smy (7:25:33 PM): my holidays juz started two weeks ago~
marielsamson (7:25:40 PM): ohh...
myth_guy9 (7:25:44 PM): i'm fine
munyee_smy (7:26:12 PM): oh yea~forgot to say Happy New Year to you
munyee_smy (7:26:22 PM): even though its kinda late to say that
marielsamson (7:26:26 PM): ahh...
marielsamson (7:26:42 PM): umm....well merry christmas and happy new year!!!
marielsamson (7:26:45 PM): :)
marielsamson (7:26:47 PM): heh
munyee_smy (7:26:57 PM): umm~~ thanks a lot~
munyee_smy (7:26:58 PM): haha
marielsamson (7:27:04 PM): heh
myth_guy9 (7:27:16 PM): awww, gtg
munyee_smy (7:27:22 PM): now?!!!?!?
marielsamson (7:27:26 PM): ohh...so soon
munyee_smy (7:27:27 PM): so fast!?!
myth_guy9 (7:28:17 PM): yeah
myth_guy9 (7:28:21 PM): bye

Why people always say 'hi' when they first met?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pohyangjing (1:56:48 PM): question = question mark
pohyangjing (1:56:59 PM): question mark = nothing
pohyangjing (1:57:00 PM): your's = nothing

......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pohyangjing (1:35:54 PM): blue blue blue
woon_han (1:35:56 PM): Robin layed an egg
woon_han (1:35:59 PM): so?
chekying03070 (1:36:09 PM): ya lah
pohyangjing (1:36:09 PM): haha
woon_han (1:36:09 PM): If she's read my blog she'll know
pohyangjing (1:36:12 PM): chek ying
woon_han (1:36:13 PM): Blue will be free tomorrow!
woon_han (1:36:14 PM): yes
chekying03070 (1:36:25 PM): wat?
pohyangjing (1:36:25 PM): did you read han's blog?
woon_han (1:36:26 PM): we will play the online game tomorrow
woon_han (1:36:27 PM): I will join her on her boat
woon_han (1:36:29 PM): ;P
chekying03070 (1:36:32 PM): ya
woon_han (1:36:35 PM): shang chuan
chekying03070 (1:36:35 PM): sometimes
pohyangjing (1:36:35 PM): haha
woon_han (1:36:41 PM): ;)
myth_guy9 (1:36:41 PM): ...

Han, don't keep talkin' you stuff...See! we can only 'yalah yalah' or 'oo' and 'what?' only...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kudabiru88 (8:43:05 PM): You have been online for a long time
myth_guy9 (8:43:11 PM): so?
kudabiru88 (8:43:22 PM): what?
myth_guy9 (8:43:34 PM): so what?
kudabiru88 (8:44:44 PM): whatever

Actually, Waylon, I stealth you...

15 条评论:

匿名 说...

Did i say that often??? I didn't realize...but i think i'm better than Xiong Jian: coz he's always saying " Miss.." when someone hit him....

Han is always talkin about Marielle coz in his world, there're only two person, and the others r only dogs...( maybe we cant even be a dog in his world ) :P 

Posted by batman

匿名 说...

Haha...
yalor...
everyday when c woon han on9,
the first word would be "did u c marielle on9??"
整个人"显"掉... 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

重色轻友!?

WTF?! 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

goin to b like tat...
better not o...
 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Saying hi = manners
U guys dunno one de lah... *sigh* 

Posted by $my-chan

匿名 说...

who say i dunno...
i didnt say hi but Hez~ ma...
*sigh bcoz u sigh* 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Hey hey hey!

You think you guys can only say 'yalah yalah' or 'oo' etc ah?

Then say something else lah!

Dunia ini ada banyak perkataan tahukah? Apa pulak sendiri bodoh pun nak ngok ngek ngok ngek...

:D

Just joking


If you guys don't like to listen to me all day long, next time don't add me to the conference haha. Besides, if you guys don't like it if I keep talking about my stuff (especially Marielle) then leave me alone to talk to her lah~

Just joking again

It's not my fault I type so fast is it? If you guys want to catch up then learn how to type faster. That's why I'm trying to do better in mandarin, so I can speak like you guys!

I'm just joking, but it's true

Anyway, about that conversation, it was -1's fault he got started on Marielle in the first place :P
--------
Hao Ran,

In this world there are 2 types of people. There are talkers and there are listeners. People like -1 and I are obviously talkers, while people like Zi Xian and Mun Yee are listeners. Talkers and listeners go perfectly together in a sense that one gets likes to talk and the other likes to listen. But then, if 2 talkers get together there may be times when one is trying to monopolize the conversation (like me) and they end up in an argument (sometimes that even happens between me and -1). On the other hand, there may be times when 2 listeners get together and the conversation is just dead.

Which goes to say... something...

Yes, I talk too much. I know that and I try to listen to you guys more. But hey, come one, you've known me for like, more than 2 years. I'm sure you know that I just can't stop talking so don't tell me to stop.

Haha

Don't worry, I will try
------
-1,

Hah! Trying to stab me in the back eh?

You always tell me about how you miss SY and stuff. Do I mind? Of course I don't! I know exactly what's it's like. Somehow or other you will bring up SY in almost every conversation we have and I don't even mind. So do me a favor and let me be when I talk about Marielle :P

Just kidding. Maybe next time I should ask Chern Hui instead. Haha

------------------------------------
To the rest of you guys reading this,

I must apologize that I've said so much. I probably sounded aggressive as well. I am sorry because I have been a bit moody lately (you guys in class probably know that) and I am prone to being easily stressed and/or offended by even the littlest things. Other times I just feel a little down...

So... in order to cover up, I use humor!

Which is why my words seem to go in a merry go round as if I'm mad and trying to be funny at the same time.

Either that or it's because I just woke up from a nap.

-----
Ooops... I think I said to much



 

Posted by Han

匿名 说...

Haha...
i also always argue with myth lo...
sorry...myth...
i think han is not there so i and myth will argue...
talkin about something small...

anyway, now a days,
all of us bcome listeners,
all the conference is soundless...
no ppl typing, no ppl shouting like last time...
everyone is waiting for the others to type...
everyone is waiting infront of the empty conference...
i think v got a virus,
we muz change!!!!!!!!!! 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Since when have I become a listener?

I never stop talking! 

Posted by Han

匿名 说...

HO~!

You have my apologixe... 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

Apology? What apology? Did I ask for one?

Hehe :D ... 

Posted by Han

匿名 说...

Since I'm not in your class, I dunno why Han is moody leh... Can someone tell me ar? Coz cannot chat with Marielle??? 

Posted by $my-chan

匿名 说...

is Han moody?
er...dun think so bcoz i too moodly to care about him bcoz i am moody to...
argh..poor day 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Why am I moody?

1. Yes, I am waiting for my next chat with Marielle :P
2. My stupid hormones are raging (going crazy just like me)
3. This year is full of stress (big exams are coming our way + I am in charge of general affairs in the band)
4. I think I'm not getting enough sleep
5. I get extra moody if I'm not allowed to talk in class :P 

Posted by Han

匿名 说...

According to Hans post above mine^^^^^look up...

1. i waiting for u...
2. i only have crazy hormones...
3. this year is full of preasure...(big air preasure, water preasure...)
4. i think sleeping is wasting time...so better dun sleep...
5. i get extra moody if i'm not allow to talk, breath or doin something crazy on the earth...

 

Posted by -1