你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年1月22日

Literature Exercises Hints

Before I get started on what you guys are looking for (Yes, I know why you are here), I want to give some tips on how you should answer the questions...

I can't guarentee that these stuff will work 100% of the time though, so be warned!

1. Above all things, make sure you are using correct grammar!
2. Don't forget your spelling!
3. Build proper sentences, don't jump straight to the answer.
4. Here's one funny one... apparently Mr. Liew likes long answers! Make it sensible and he should like it...

Okay, now for what you guys really want :P
---------------------------------------------------------------
Literature Exercise 2...

I'm not gonna give you guys direct answers (Mr. Liew will find it strange :P) But I'll give some tips

1. I think either the 2nd or 3rd would be good. Pick one of them only!

2. Explain this one yourself... you can come and check your grammar with me :D

3. Well... from what I've read, he is a doctor who is well liked. Whatever you put there just make sure it is good :D

4. Heh... sorry guys, I don't know how to answer this question either :P

5. Obviously, his pleasures are evil. Get the point?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Literature Exercise 3...

1. Mr Enfield was a large and active young man I think

2. This answer should be long. You should talk about the girl running into Mr Hyde, falling down and then he just walks right over her. Use all the most disgusting words to express it >D

3. He made up his mind because of what happened above... make sure you explain it properly!

4. He, of course, wanted to beat up that freak...
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, I hoped that help. If you were expecting direct answers, no way! You should be learning something at this Blog :P

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

我会好好地利用这些 tips ... 

Posted by Ali

匿名 说...

Good for you :D 

Posted by Han