I think is woon han lo...if it is not woon han, then it is marielle liao... Posted by -1
HAN la~The little child got something similar with you:big eyes~ Posted by Myth Guy
No, this is Boon Hoon, not me :P Posted by Han
very cute worr.... Posted by cheryl
woon han gua... Posted by chekying
Heh!! All of u were wrong........That guy is Marielle's sweetie... :P Posted by batman
How old were you? Posted by $my-chan
Woon Han or your brothers。。。 Posted by WherePergi
Haha... it's me alright (last time very guai guai de)I was 7 years old then...Very funny Chern Hui :) Posted by Han
发表评论
9 条评论:
I think is woon han lo...
if it is not woon han, then it is marielle liao...
Posted by -1
HAN la~
The little child got something similar with you:
big eyes~
Posted by Myth Guy
No, this is Boon Hoon, not me :P
Posted by Han
very cute worr....
Posted by cheryl
woon han gua...
Posted by chekying
Heh!! All of u were wrong........
That guy is Marielle's sweetie... :P
Posted by batman
How old were you?
Posted by $my-chan
Woon Han or your brothers。。。
Posted by WherePergi
Haha... it's me alright (last time very guai guai de)
I was 7 years old then...
Very funny Chern Hui :)
Posted by Han
发表评论