哈哈... 我能夠用華文輸入了...
今天到了第三章
Mr. Utterson, 也就是 Richard 的爺爺, 是一個樣子悶悶的人. 其實, 他是一個很好的人. 他也是一位lawyer (我不懂它的繁體字寫法,所以找不到華文字)
Anyway...
有一天,他跟 Richard 一起談天的時候, 他想知道 Mr. Hyde 那天做了甚么事. Richard 并帶他走,一邊講話一邊走.
哎呀...很難講解咯...你們要我用華文的后果...
你們想知道那倆在講甚么就必須讀課文...我很難用華文講, 加上我的中文之星用繁體字...
要我死咩!
唉,講到最后, Utterson 覺得這個 Mr. Hyde 很危險
吶...爽嗎? 我好像沒講到甚么...
2005年1月30日
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
7 条评论:
讲了好象没有讲酱...
害我以为不用读书了...
Posted by -1
I better delete this post, coz that's SPAM~ heh!! :D
Posted by batman
Haha...
I agree...
woon han...actually u can type in english wat?
but watever la...
the important thing is my book is lost!!!
how to read o?
i muz copy all the synopsis han wrote and print into a book...
if i am lucky, i can still even sell it
Posted by -1
"woon han...actually u can type in english wat?"
Why use 'wat' in your comment...?
Sounds like Liah, it's sucks!
Posted by Myth Guy
Haha... actually, I should type the synopsis in mandarin more. That way, my mandarin can improve. Also, typing in chinese traditional characters is essential for me because once I get used to reading traditional chinese characters, I will be able to read the old records of my ancestors in China. Also, I will be able to read that book -1 gave me for my birthday...
Posted by Han
then use simplified chinese la...
who ask u to use traditional o?
haha
Posted by -1
Something to do with my chinese star ma....
Posted by Han
发表评论