你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年1月29日

Literature Exercises 4 Answers

Haha... the post everyone has been waiting for

Since all the answers can be taken off straight off the book for this exercise, I will give you the direct answers.

1. While Richard waited, he passed his eye round the ring of staring faces and saw the expression of hate in every one of them.

2. Richard knew what was in Mr. Hyde's mind just as the doctor, after a glance at Richard, knew what was in his.

3. The door, which had neither bell nor knocker, was stained and unpainted and looked as if it had not been opened for many years past.

4. Mrs. Parker was Richard's housekeeper.

5. Richard felt once more that strong feeling of hate which the man seemed to stir in all whom he met.

Okay, that's it I guess. Remember! There is no guarentee that these answers are all correct. But you should get a B at least...

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Aww...man ! Y dont u post it earlier, i already done it and I found that I've wrote 2 wrong answer.....
Haiz~ nvm la, juz leave it, so that Liew wont think that I'm a copycat 

Posted by batman

匿名 说...

Hah! You think I'm so free to do so early ah? I ran home in the rain you know! Go see my blog lah~ 

Posted by Han