Nice work, my friends...looks like this is the most famous blog I've ever seen...
GREAT!
Okay now, here comes Myth Guy's Advice, again.
1) To prevent 'E' in Kamariah's class, we should:
a) Just -dud- when somebody is 'pok-pek pok-pek-ing', included Kamariah...
b) When L King's saying 'Mang Mang Mang...' again, -dud- him.
c) When Liah's singin', yeah, -dud- him...
d) As the assistance monitor, I officially sentence Kamariah to silence.
2) DON'T bring Science & Biology Text Book to school, because we're goin' to watch a film...Yet, if there's no film, there'll be no class to continue...
:D
3 条评论:
I prefer "!@$@!#$@#$" word to replace -dud- Coz someone dont understand what does it mean..
And when L King saying "Mang mang mang.." no need to -dud- him, juz make him cant "mang mang mang..." anymore....
Posted by batman
Anyway, dont -dud- only if someone is pok-pek-ing, -dud- also if someone is acting like a duck or a penguin...
Posted by -1
I see...penguin...the one which gather around the shit?
Posted by Myth Guy
发表评论