你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年1月22日

Myth Guy's Advice

Oooo, another wise advice from me~

1) When you lose a game, press the button which switch on your computer.

2) If you have your head on another person's 重要部位, just pretend that you're still asleep----yet, do give the 重要部位 some presure.

That's all...

(~_~) "Great..."

11 条评论:

匿名 说...

渣到....==" 

Posted by cheryl

匿名 说...

OH yeah...

Remember, these advice are only suitable for J3B's 废才...

DON'T follow my suggestion if you're not... 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

if u really leaned ur head against someone's IMPORTANT place, u wont laughing at me anymore.....
Coz u will know how ashame is it~~~!!! 

Posted by Batman

匿名 说...

渣到...==" 

Posted by cheryl

匿名 说...

Okay, my apologize...

:P 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

ok lah...
althought 渣到。。。
but very 绝!!!! 

Posted by cheryl

匿名 说...

Okay Okay, I know it's great, but don't just concrentrade on this post la... 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

batman,calm down....
don so angry...
althought i don have experience about that...
smile...^.^ 

Posted by cheryl

匿名 说...

Haha... Hao Ran has a secret side :D

Tum-ta dah!

Just like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

(oops, I gave away the story)
:P 

Posted by Han

匿名 说...

Aiya, the story can be understand easily lah~

Yet, I'll test my potion on L King if I successfully invented it... 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

...actually goin to laugh...
tomorrow i'll try...
on L king too... 

Posted by -1