Hey, u guys know that when u promised someone not to tell something to someone else, u're not suppose to say it rite??
But today, someone asked me to tell her the secret of someone, so i refuse to..... then, she blamed me, and said that i promise to tell her...... Aww, WTF is going on in the world~~~ I better make my heart "harder" so that i wont be blame anymore
Don't be angry if u r the one who I'm talking about.........sry to post this, i juz wanna discuss with others~~
5 条评论:
OOoo, I felt sorry for you~
Posted by Myth Guy
haha...
i noe wat u means...
haiz...u make me n dogdog wan 2 noe wat happen nia~gg
Posted by BlueMoon
haiz...
i already lazy to listen that...
心灰意冷...
Posted by -1
All the ppl would like to solve all the secret, if a secret is easy to know by everybody, it's not a secret anymore
Posted by batman
Uh.. what?
Posted by Han
发表评论