你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年1月23日

圣约翰三不救


HEHE~! Posted by Hello

We, St. John member won't help the above person, in any condition...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

17 条评论:

匿名 说...

Haha~~ a very nice comic~ but why is your geo teacher a penguin?! 

Posted by $my-chan

匿名 说...

WTF, if the Headmaster know this, he would be regret to let u be the Ke Dai Biao last year~~~ 

Posted by batman

匿名 说...

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:D 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

She's a penguin because she walks like it la~

:p 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

It's a she? I thought it's a he... And wat is that Ke Dai Biao? 

Posted by $my-chan

匿名 说...

Ke Dai Biao is a person who collects homeworks for the teachers...

I'm a 'Ke Dai Biao' of Physics in the previous year, and my teacher in our headmaster... 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

walao eh...so funny lehh!!
haha~
kamariah n liu ke qin are animals...
oni xiao zhang is human...=.=""""""" 

Posted by BlueMoon

匿名 说...

:D 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

:P...
if it is me...
i would also not recue Lim Dai Chi...
 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Oh yeah? I will rescue Lim Da Zhi

Wanna know why?

Because that way he will be my friend and I can make him do things for me like "go and bother my enemies"

Haha :P 

Posted by Han

匿名 说...

I will also save BB

Why?

He will be grateful mah~

That way, I can ask him to "fry Kamariah and Liu Ke Qing's Oil Fish"

:P 

Posted by Han

匿名 说...

Hehe...
acutally i wanna rescue big butt one...
but i only wanna rescue his body not his butt!!!

dari segi saya, his butt weight over 500N(500 X 9.8kg), you'll know how heavis him...

Lim Da zhi!?
Oh... no...dun bother me!!!
i muz find another Lim da zhi 2 to bother Han if tomorrow he come to bother me!!! 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Don't talk about LDJ here la...

I think we should have a operation... 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

How about Mr. Liew??? 

Posted by ALI

匿名 说...

it these people is in danger......i will 落井下石 ....hehe 

Posted by how

匿名 说...

Who on earth are you, how? 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

haha...zi xian also cannot tahan mr. liew...hahaha...
yalah...doremon also very heavy one... difficult to carry one... 

Posted by -1