So silly... it's one of Jedi Academy's mods where all the enemies have lightsabres (like thos helpless imperials/mercs/bountyhunters)
Being able to use Grievious is also a mod... and I also used a mod that turns Force Lightning into Fire... pretty silly if you ask me. There was one mod where you get to play as Ronald McDonald, but that was too silly I didn't download it :P
9 条评论:
I can't see your head, Grevious.
So silly... it's one of Jedi Academy's mods where all the enemies have lightsabres (like thos helpless imperials/mercs/bountyhunters)
Being able to use Grievious is also a mod... and I also used a mod that turns Force Lightning into Fire... pretty silly if you ask me. There was one mod where you get to play as Ronald McDonald, but that was too silly I didn't download it :P
You should find a skin mod of Han Solo.
哈哈,一定会由bug的,轮到我干掉你啦。
So? Use cheat lah... spawn 100 Kyles who look like ~0.0~ to slay you(s) :P
Ahha! Computer usage overload, lagging......................................................................................
How could i appear in this topic...
Silly you~~
HaoRanZai: Muahahahaha
~0.0~ : Muahahahaha
Ba-ba-ba: Muahahahaha
发表评论