你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2006年2月8日

关于年轻人

今天巴士上,4位女生(用‘位’我是算给面子了)在巴士上市若无人地大声交谈笑闹。粗口又有,不尊敬别人的话又有。他们还是马来人咧!满口babi, babi...我刚开始从种族差异的角度看待她们,没出息的一班家伙。

但是过后我想到了,我还有有足够的理由去讨厌他们,甚至没有资格:
(1)我们5个也不是曾经这样吵过吗(虽然没有这样吵)?
(2)我不认识他们,也许(也许!)她们是还有上进心的人。

渐渐的,我开始从大家的角度来看待这件事,相对的也渐渐迷惘。我慢慢整理自己的思绪。

她们不对的地方有:
(1)没有礼貌,在公共场所大吵大闹。
(2)没有遵守宗教道义,根本不理会自己的仪态。

但是,我们有做好吗?

我们有礼貌吗?好像是有,我们没有犯到人家呀!我们有遵守教义吗?又好像有啊!我们没有做坏事呀!

是吗?请认真想,因为我很认真想还是想不到答案。我想听听你们的见解,我想要答案。这是反省。

4 条评论:

BH 说...

The other day... at the LRT station.... I put my bag on the seat and stood up to stretch a bit (heavy school bag=not good for back n shoulders). Then suddenly one chinese old man said rudely to me in cantonese (luckily I could understand him)

"You put your bag here?!?"

"Yes, it's mine"

"Stupid boy! Move!"

"Ok ok"

He made me so nervous I forgot to apologize. Normally when I accidentally block someone when I'm walking I will go "sorry sorry sorry~"

But that guy.... he was so rude it made me nervous... I forgot to apologize to the old man.... made me look like a complete idiot in front of other people.

Why does stuff like that happen to me? I'm not a selfish brat who likes to take up public space all the time! I only did it to make sure I don't ruin my backbone. And I only put my bag there when there are still more places to sit! Even in the LRT I don't sit down unless there is at least another row of seating spaces. Well, it's not really his fault either because he doesn't know me and most teenagers and complete "ought to be butt-kicked"-ers...

And speaking of rude teenage girls.... there was one time, on my way to Sports Day at Bukit Jalil 2004, I was in the LRT, very crowded in LRT. I had a seat. Then an old lady came in and I stood up to let her have a seat. I said "Auntie, there's a place here"
but by the time I finished the sentence there was an extremly rude girl FROM OUR SCHOOL who took the place, looked at the old lady, ignored her and continued talking to her friends. I apologized to the old lady, she said not to worry. No wonder some people complained to our school about rude students in public.

IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD?!?

Hao Ran 说...

Well, there is...but not much.

匿名 说...

At least it should be practised by you guys... doesn't matter how it would be or how other ppl do... that is sufficient. Isn't it?

BH 说...

sigh... the opposite of justice is mercy. And if there's no mercy and only justice, that's not really good either