你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2006年2月12日

Death

I know it's chinese new year and this topic isn't really a good thing to be posting on but I can't really help it.

My beloved dog Grace passed away today. If you want the exact details of what happened you can go see my blog. Over here I just thought of bringing up a discussion of death.

I'm sure we all have had experiences with death, ie: a relative, a favorite pet, a friend etc. I've never realized how unready I was dealing with death until today. My whole life I have learnt in my religion how death is not the end, and how there is life after death and that life is a lot better than life right now... we also learn that families can be together forever after death if we are sealed in the temple (our church temple, that is). That's really comforting if a sealed relative of mine passed away, but, what about my pets? And what about my friends?

For me, death is only like a shedding of skin (like a butterfly coming out of a coccoon) in my religion we learn that death is only a matter of the spirit leaving the body. And there will be a time when our spirit will be reunited with our body, except that our bodies will be better than what we have now (we can no longer suffer physical things like hunger, pain etc). This applies to everybody, every human every animal.

I'm sure one day we will meet again (if there is life after death). But I will miss her for now. Oh great I'm crying again....

Anyway, what do you guys think of death?

10 条评论:

Hao Ran 说...

er...翰,我有亲人去世过,但是我还不了解。我还没有经历过对一个亲人去世而感到伤心的感觉。

至亲的人都还在世上,我还没有对死亡有什么恐惧或担忧。我还不会对他们的突然离去而感到害怕,因为我根本没有经历过,我根本体会不了。

你告诉我Grace去世的消息时,我尽力去体会你的感受,我尽量想着去了解你的情况,我想要安慰安慰,但是我根本没有什么太大的感触!

我的宗教里,死亡就是解脱,达到最清静的境界。既然是解脱,那么我就对死亡没有什么可以害怕的了。我只想在人世上过的精精彩彩,我有很多东西要做,创作是最大的一个。

这样讲啦,我不会去理会自己的死亡,但是我会尽量去延迟她,毕竟我留在世上就能出多一份力量。所以咧,我做运动啰~

Howard 说...

Anyone in this world will face death and dying.

There are 5 stages:
1. Shock
2. Deny
3. Angry
4. Bargain
5. Accept

I don't know how your feeling now. But I hope you will be fine.

BH 说...

Thanks guys.... I started from 1 and jumped to 4.5 (mourning) :P

I guess by now I'm already at 5, but I still cry if I read anything about her....

匿名 说...

I can know that you are very sad. Jusy as Ran said, "我有亲人去世过,但是我还不了解。我还没有经历过对一个亲人去世而感到伤心的感觉." ( Sorry, can't type chinese ) Death to me is nothing, everyone will die some other days, this is my opinion.

BH 说...

In Gunz Online you can die a million times... XP

匿名 说...

Han is ok liao...
Hurray!!

BH 说...

Haha.... it's not good to cry all the time when exams are coming..................................

匿名 说...

lol

BH 说...

since when did you start using lol????

:P

ba-ba-BA 说...

Han, when u told me that Grace had passed away,I really don't know what to say...
I saw her just a few times..but when u told me the news, I felt a little bit uncomfort....(juz like my grandfather passed away)
Anyway, death is juz an end of this period(human life) but maybe it's a start for another life...and i think if someone didn't drink the 孟婆汤, someone will still remember what he did in the last life... so juz hope Grace didn't drink the soup...