Ahem... okay, I know it's exam time right now, but I'm helping somebody do a survey for guys... So, guys, this survey is for you. Er, just a note, this is serious, so please, guys, after you read this, write down your (honest) answer and send it to me. You can do so by email or if you're from class just write it on a piece of paper and hand it to me. Let's just say that what you write may have an effect on how some people I know dress =P
Okay, first of all, this survey is on what you think about modesty in girls, aka whether they wear appropriate clothes (as in the difference between proper and *ahem* 'sexy'). Mostly...
---
Question 1
What would you look for in your future wife in terms of modesty (explained above), thoughts, behaviour, dressing (outer appearance - related to modesty), language etc. ?
Are these things important to you?
Question 2
Is a person's outer appearance more important than inner beauty?
Question 3
What do you think a girl/young woman is saying to you guys when she wears inmodest clothing like miniskirts, SHORT shorts, spaghetti straps, shirts that don't cover the stomach or (S1S1 joke) 3-point form? =)
---
Hope you guys will reply to this... I really need it =)
2006年10月4日
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
2 条评论:
You do need this??
How about I just write it down here...
heh~~~
I think I won't write this kinda things in such a blog that is going to be read by anybody else...than us..~~
K, as u wish, I will TRY to write what I THINK to you~~~ IF I REMEMBER~~~
heh~~~
Thanks! Hope you can give it to me soon.
Anybody else?
发表评论