你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2006年10月2日

虽然还考着试,但我还是在这里讲几句话。

好,我不说衰气话,只是想让你们知道:我的电脑已经睡了两个月!嘿嘿,不醒觉吧?时间的确过得好快,就这样,这里冷冷清清地过了两个月。哎,你们真的这么忙吗?

得空啊,就随意发个帖啦~(好久没用‘~’这个符号了……)

照片,我是会常发一、两张的。就这样啦,祝有心人考试顺利!

3 条评论:

ba-ba-BA 说...

wow!!
so pro...u still can online even on the exam argh~~
but...... me too..
I suddenly wanna online to c how this blog gonna be but seems it's still fine....
Yo~~!!

萧清 说...

啊,你们在考试。
我考完了预试,成绩……烂得可以……
哈哈。
祝你们考试顺利。

BH 说...

Wah.. Chern Hui suddenly pops out of his cave of knowledge...

I guess I haven't been doing a good job keeping the blog alive for the past 2 months =P

Actually, I took a lot of photos for the past few weeks, including videos. Since Hao Ran's photographic skills are a lot better than mine, I'll leave mine at my picture blog and let him do the pictures here. However, I have a couple of videos I can post. Wait till you guys see the power of Youtube! Muahahaha

Good luck guys - Physics and Add Math tomorrow... oh- and for any Commerce students reading this - good luck whatever subjects you're taking...