wow!!
I finally see a new face of this blog!!~~
Sorry for not managing the template...but I know you all won't mind, right??~~!!
YO!!
I've got so many things to share on this blog...
But since I am too busy on the Yuan You Hui~~I won't be able to write too many post...
Heh..
Haiz~~
I've juz gone through a 'not quite good' day today...
I don't know why... maybe just because of all the job I've been told to do today...
And also my History(both chinese and malay)... they are 'all wet'...
But fortunately, they are only 1-point subjects....
That's why I never let this kinda things bother around....
As you know, I've never study history(both) before the exam...
I told my mom that I felt lucky because I didn't used too much time on this two useless subject..
and you know what did she tell me ??!!
she didn't tell me anything... but scolded me...
I don't even know that not studying 2 useless subject can be so serious to her...
what a stuborn person...
GIRLS~~~~WOMEN~~~
Haiz~~
MONEY is the best~~~YO!!
2006年10月11日
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
9 条评论:
i agree. history is totally USELESS. i myself, in fact,dont study them at all ... well, not at all, i guess. my mom and dad always tell me to focus on that stupid sejarah.
never understood why did we have to study all the islam...islam thingy.
ya ya ya...
but learning islam is sejarah, not history(in chinese)...
i also think it's useless...
i think i muz type in chinese...
其实历史只不过是让我们“回顾”一下罢了...根本没有什么用处...人类吸取了教训却不断的从犯,算了吧...
No, we learn history so we can make MOVIES! Yeah... right.
"Selain itu, pengajaran mata pelajaran Sejarah juga membuka peluang pekerjaan kepada masyarakat. Sebagai contoh, cikgu sejarah, ahli sejarah dan sebagainya. Oleh itu, jelaslah kepentingan mempelajari Sejarah"
Speaking of history... Hao Ran, you saved the old template so that I could redo the sidebar quickly right? RIGHT?
Oh well.... back to work again
如果不是因为sejarah真的很biased,我虽然不喜欢,不过可能不至于如此反感。
我总是觉得他们戴有色眼镜来描述历史,企图改变别人对历史的看法。(还是用华文容易形容)
对我来说,历史应该是客观的,纯属描述性,可惜国文历史不见得如此。
哦……你们真的那么讨厌历史吗?有点失落,因为我对历史很赶兴趣……
没关系啦……不过啊,历史帮助了我很多,尤其是在议论文上。
萧清:
我觉得你极端了一些……毕竟,那是马来人写的,所以不要以一个坏苹果判定整蓝苹果都是坏的。
-1:
我相信,有人是善用历史,作为镜子,吸取教训的。
Han:
Yeah!!!Movie, it's totally agreed.
"Well, I don't like history at all!! They are all rubbish!!!"
This is what I said when I was secondary school.
"Ahya... Don't want la.... I don't want study TITAS (Tamadun Islam dan Tamaduan Asia Selatan) la.... boring ah"
This is what i said for my first semester of University life.
History is boring... but are you sure it is useless??
History must be objective, yes, I agree..... Let's see... if you know the case happen from a minor ethnic, you will objective report that this is the minor ethnic who did that case.... Then, what will happen to these minor ethnic to the major one?
哈哈,浩然,你说得对,我一向以来都是个极端份子。
当然,每个人的看法都不一样,因为我们都是相对独立的个体。就像我永远不能理解为什么会有人不喜欢物理那样,其实很多时候,我就是太主观了。
Aiya... History history... I used to be interested in History, I read a lot of books from the British Council about English history. The writer, Terry Deary, is very very funny, and he's not biased, because he just told history the way it should be: fun.
Whereas, when I went to school thinking History lessons should be interesting, I ended up forced to memorize page after page after page of depressingly biased information. So what did I do? Give up. I think I have the lowest score for History in our class heh.
反正……
SPM是我最后一次考历史了。
以后,再也不必看着那本该死的国文历史课本叹气。
考完试后我一定会把历史课本烧掉,报我一箭之仇。
哈哈~
发表评论