你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年5月30日

Batman Begin

I finally back, miss me???!!
I think I didn’t tell some of you guys that I gone to Taiwan during last week, I apologize for that….
And, in the trip, I found that there is many difference between my imagination and the real Taiwan, so I could only forced myself to enjoy in the trip, but sometimes, it’s really funny……and I found that holiday is more tiring than school day……
Beside enjoying the trip, I also always scolding and missing someone during the trip, the one is scolded is my father…. You know what? He’s been to Taiwan before, and he didn’t tell my mother that we can’t use US Dollar in Taiwan, and all the money he gave us is US Dollar, my mother could only change RM504 into $4000taiwan money… What the hell going on with him, if he is not my father, I really gonna curse him…and who I missed is you guys/gals…..


I don’t know all the people in the same trip with me(except my mother) even until now, but I had a good time with them….especially one of the men called ‘Ah Zeh’, he is a 潮州人, although I can only barely understand some of the things he said, but he made many laughter to us(all the people in the trip).
During the trip, the tour guider told us many about the Taiwan’s history, but I was sleeping in the bus all the times…

There are only some interesting places in Taiwan( I think ):

Tian Lu Posted by Hello

This is the thing called 天禄, according to Chinese’s traditional, this animal is one of the 吉祥物, it has Dragon’s head, 麒麟 body, and horse’s leg…… but it got a lot of type, so this picture isn’t good enough to show dragon, 麒麟 and horse…… a man told us about the FengShui also, he told us where can we get money and health…….because he is the 天禄 seller…..if u all wanna see what the man said, just ask me, because I recorded it ..


Sucker Posted by Hello

Beside that, we also gone for a traditional dance performance----阿美族舞蹈, you all can also see it if you want to…. The one in the photo is the most funny person in 阿美族 performance, you all might agree with it when looking to his face….


Fo Guang Mountain Posted by Hello

God Posted by Hello

We also visited 2 temples, the first one is 佛光山, and the second one is玄天XX( I forgot :P )


Man'sHead-Like-Rock Posted by Hello

And this one is the man-head-like rock…. This is the result of 雨水侵蚀

12 条评论:

BH 说...

Haha

Wei... why must you call him sucker de?? haiyoyo.... I cannot stop laughing...

ba-ba-BA 说...

-.-"

Hao Ran 说...

Hey, it should be "Batman Begins"...

BH 说...

Or... Batman has Begun... Or better yet, Batman Returns!

ba-ba-BA 说...

"Batman Begins" is the film's name... It's copyright....

BH 说...

给你渣到...

那么你应该用"Batman Belum Begins"咯...

连着一句有copyright的话我撞墙!

YJ 说...

finally u r back...
i really dunno how i pasted those days...without a gud fren neither a laughter...
and now...everyday busying in school...i wonder y i can't be here now

Hao Ran 说...

Huh~is this a holiday?

Whatever, school seems to be having a lot of business, for us.

ba-ba-BA 说...

I also don't wanna go de......
If I got choices, I prefer stay in the school with you... and you all..
( Not 客套话 )

匿名 说...

what's the season there? looks foggy....
yaya..-1looks unhappy without u around...

YJ 说...

what's the season there? looks foggy....
yaya..-1looks unhappy without u around...
你是谁,干嘛会知道我很不自在的…

匿名 说...

=.="那还不简单...
数学节没有废话听就知道!:P