你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年4月2日

Untitled

You see, it's all about girls nowadays...

Quite...erm...messy...

You see, I just having many, many thoughts nowadays...Somehow, another part of my brain told me to rest, while another part told me not to miss anything nice...

Thoughts...argh, I having too many...

Too bad, no one--I mean, until now-- can relieves me...

*sigh*

*...sigh*

*whistle*

... ...

6 条评论:

匿名 说...

Your thoughts are messy... And what does it have to do with girls?! Don't blame it on us girls~!

ba-ba-BA 说...

Who the hell is this?? Y he/she posted something as an annoymous, but seems that she is a girl....
Just show urself....

And, I never thought that Hao Ran also will think about girls... Look like he is growing up....

BH 说...

Haha... I'm guilty lah... I kept talking about girls at my blog, which proved to be a disaster for Hao Ran's mind

BH 说...

...oh, and chern hui, please mind your language... I don't want to start swearing again...

Hao Ran 说...

For your information, she (anonymous) is Mun Yee...

Oh well, this is why I'm messed up: I care too much.

匿名 说...

=P ooppss... I had been spotted.. But Chern Hui, can't you read my style?