你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年4月10日

No More Photos!!!

Oh man! My mom has taken my camera~!!! (actually, it's her camera)

What a bad day, I went out to took some photo on the rising sun...but my mom says I'm getting mad of capturing pictures...so she just took it away~!!!

Awwww...

How am I going to spend my leisure time?!

This is unfair, we'll see...I'll just take back it from her...

(%(*&^*&)*$)*%)%

Anyway, I can make movie~

Heh, never mind, I have my way to steal it back~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe I think such plan...

4 条评论:

ba-ba-BA 说...

I think your mom is doing great!! Even nice..... becuase u are really getting crazy with your camera... capturing picture here and there......unstoppable
This may help you in your study.... sometimes, you must give up one( if there are 2 choices )

YJ 说...

er...can make movie than can liao...

YJ 说...

i no more on9...

Hao Ran 说...

Maybe, but I'd like to take more photos...

Never mind, now...I'm having a new keyboard~