你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年4月3日

Something Fun

Hey guys... something interesting I found at Mun Yee's blog

http://crux.baker.edu/cdavis09/roses.html#background

A game that kind of plays around with your brain. Anyone with half a brain stand a chance to solve the puzzle, but within how long.... that's another story.

I solved it in 2 tries, see if you guys can beat that :D

6 条评论:

匿名 说...

I wish I solved it myself!

to Han:

don't you dare show off!it is said that the longer it takes you to solve it, the SMARTER you are!

But what if I'm told how to solve it?

BH 说...

Your just jealous... because you don't know how to use your brain creatively

Hao Ran 说...

I've visited the website, but I dunno what should i do...

匿名 说...

after rolling the dices, try to guest how many petals are around the rose

匿名 说...

Walao, you are so good at this, Han... I tried it for a few nights and nearly cracked my brain... But still haven't solve it... (T-T)*sniff*

ba-ba-BA 说...

Actually.. what is the game mean??
I can't understand it...
That's y i can't solve it..