Today, when the school was just over.....something creepy happened..
I think about 15 persons saw this....
When the school was just over, I keep all my book as usual....and when I separated my book into catagories, then I gonna put them into my bag, and when I opened my bag, I saw something in brown color.. I don't know what was that, so I just simply think that it was a wooden piece dropped from my wood.... when I looked closer......I gone mad!!!
That was a moth( one of the things I most afraid in this world )... Then, of course I ran for alive....... I was out of my mind.... there was just one thing in my mind----- 'escape' I asked everyone who was blocking my way to go away... everybody gave me a strange face, because they didn't know what happened..... On the way, I almost knocked chek ying.. because she was blocking my way, I ran through her and just rush to the corner.... And then, Zhan Hao is the first person who looked into my bag, and he laughed at me, because he saw that there was just a moth...He helped me to chased the moth away....and I think someone killed it, or it flew away..
But this thing haven't finish yet.......
Kia Wui kept scaring me( he showed his hand to me and pretended that the moth was inside )...... I gonna make my revenge tomorrow.... He gonna pay for that!!
I'm afraid of bugs, this is a fact that can't be change anymore....but I don't think this is a shameful thing..... If you all wanna laugh, I won't mind....( really )
5 条评论:
hehe...same as u...
but i only afraid those insects which can flies...haiz...
poor u and me...haha
Hey, why don't you get a course for bug-debug-training?
:D Hehe...
No use for scaring of bugs. I like them, besides, I like photos of them~
---------------
Hey pal, just relief yourself...yet, try to be closer with them, I did so~
:D
Anyway, this world is full with such little (and nice) creature~
Adapt it.
closer with them!?
i might better die...so wat dat...
i dun scared mosquito only...and flies...
You guys have trouble with bugs eh? I have a weird case. Sometimes I'm afraid of bugs and sometimes I'm not... I guess I'm afraid of those that can sting me (or bite me... or eat me...)
But there are occasions where I play with bugs. When I was in Primary 6 my friend Fujin gave me a millipede to play with and I let it crawl around on my shirt. I also like to catch mosquitoes alive, pull out their wings and legs and put them in the middle of an ant trail (muahaha, get the picture?). There was also one time when I went to -1's house, Poh Mi brought me a beetle to play with. Since I know beetles don't bite people, I let it crawl around my hand... I was nice to it and it was "nice" to me as well... it left a present for me---a sticky, greyish, yucky-yuckiyish substance on my hand hahaha
Yeah, bettles are great!
发表评论