......Whose footprint is that??!!Your dad's??Or it's yours.....I'm wondering how can someone make a huge footprint like that....But, the conclusion is........ it is not a real footprint......
You have waaaaay too much time in your hands la.. hahaha...Funny... how come you put this here de? I thought you'd post it at your blog...
Heh, I just wanna let you all see how I travel, Han.Hey Batman, for your imformation, that footprint's not a real one. Indeed, I'll...er...tell you if you ask me.
发表评论
3 条评论:
......
Whose footprint is that??!!
Your dad's??
Or it's yours.....
I'm wondering how can someone make a huge footprint like that....
But, the conclusion is........ it is not a real footprint......
You have waaaaay too much time in your hands la.. hahaha...
Funny... how come you put this here de? I thought you'd post it at your blog...
Heh, I just wanna let you all see how I travel, Han.
Hey Batman, for your imformation, that footprint's not a real one. Indeed, I'll...er...tell you if you ask me.
发表评论