I don't know what to say, coz the feel is hard to be express.....everytime I imagine how you will leave, I will juz think about what we done in all the time... thanks! because of you, I saw hopes in my life....thanks!!
Ahha! Here's what we talked just now...-------------------Hey, while you're still The-One-Who-Also-Speaks_Whatever_lar, let us make this blog splat with our color.
What the heck is going on! How come I don't know any darned thing that's going on here? How long have I been sitting in the well?Darnit!
很…白痴…其实也不白痴,白痴才正常…我也忘了干嘛要那样写,谁醒后我好象不是我了。。。
Oh?
发表评论
5 条评论:
I don't know what to say, coz the feel is hard to be express.....
everytime I imagine how you will leave, I will juz think about what we done in all the time...
thanks! because of you, I saw hopes in my life....thanks!!
Ahha! Here's what we talked just now...
-------------------
Hey, while you're still The-One-Who-Also-Speaks_Whatever_lar, let us make this blog splat with our color.
What the heck is going on! How come I don't know any darned thing that's going on here? How long have I been sitting in the well?Darnit!
很…
白痴…
其实也不白痴,
白痴才正常…
我也忘了干嘛要那样写,
谁醒后我好象不是我了。。。
Oh?
发表评论