你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年3月22日

A wonderful with something wonderful

Today, is the first day we change our place once more... For me, I'd got a nice place, with Zhan Hao beside me, and Tiger in front of me... This 2 suckers.. They are always playing something sux... especially Zhan Hao.... always "Bu! Bu! Bu~~~!!!" ... And, i juz shifted to the place in front of my old place.. then I can still stick close to my old table... juz felt a bit more comfortable...

And, another wonderful thing is that today is our only Girl Prefect, Chek Ying's birthday... I got nothing to say about, but a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hope she will like the present we gave her... although growing up is a good news, but growing old is not.... anyway, we gonna thank our parents, especially our mother, because she is the one who gav born to us.....

5 条评论:

Hao Ran 说...

Nothing more? I thought you're going to talk more...

But anyway, the place-shifting is not a very good act...everyone beside me are NOISY~

Uh, whatever, at least I can have a warmer sit...

Oh yeah, do you feel...er...not free, nowadays?

YJ 说...

Me...
i dun like this place very much actually...
i dunno y,
some kinda angry of ANGMEIHUANG!
every i hope i can want,
she wont giv any of it to me...
but i think i am kinda selfish,
sorry!

anyway, i hope i can make more noise to make ang angry...
but sudden think tat the one who will b mad is HAoran, so...
haiz, 计划失败!

Hao Ran 说...

Ho, nowadays, maths just being boring and useless...just teach in a high speed and let us do exercise~

Anyway, this is her style...we have nothing to argue...

BH 说...

I'd be more satisfied with my current seating if I sat with people who were more interesting. And that Yee Jia Cheng...

I wanna crack his skull! He just won't shut up!!! And whenever someone tells him to keep quiet he will keep talking back and then I will smack him. Then he will turn around and push all my things to the floor.

All those in favour of killing the bastard, come join me and we'll beat the crap out of that sucker...

ahem... at least Hua Kian is near, he is so funny...

ba-ba-BA 说...

Once again I say this.....
Happy Birthday
I happy because you birth