The green one looks better~ n Han, u r not wearing your sku uniform... Does that mean u r not part of the group? (^^)?
Oh yeah, I think the black one is better...I make it because I felt the green is no good...
Hah! I'm not wearing my uniform because I'm different from the others...Different in the sense that I am the idiot haha
not only idiot, it also means u need more money to take bus gua...haha
发表评论
5 条评论:
The green one looks better~
n Han, u r not wearing your sku uniform... Does that mean u r not part of the group? (^^)?
The green one looks better~
n Han, u r not wearing your sku uniform... Does that mean u r not part of the group? (^^)?
Oh yeah, I think the black one is better...
I make it because I felt the green is no good...
Hah! I'm not wearing my uniform because I'm different from the others...
Different in the sense that I am the idiot haha
not only idiot,
it also means u need more money to take bus gua...
haha
发表评论