Wah~~ this is so cool~~ But Hao Ran, you look fairer than the other photos... Looks better that way~~ Anyway, who is the person on top of Han and the one next to Zi Xian with blue shirt? That's -1?
Aww.. man!! Not the Tulisan Jawi , I hate it, I hate all the things which related to the Malay especially the Sejarah of Malaysia.....Dammit, but this is a nice wallpaper though I hate the background...:P
8 条评论:
Wah~~ this is so cool~~ But Hao Ran, you look fairer than the other photos... Looks better that way~~ Anyway, who is the person on top of Han and the one next to Zi Xian with blue shirt? That's -1?
Posted by $my-chan
heh, it's just a piece of cake~
Anyway, that's -11 right~He's playin' around with our class form teacher...
Me, is fairer because the sunlight~
Yet, the one who stand beside Han is Liah the fatty~
Aww.. man!! Not the Tulisan Jawi , I hate it, I hate all the things which related to the Malay especially the Sejarah of Malaysia.....Dammit, but this is a nice wallpaper though I hate the background...:P
sorry ,i juz found that there aren't any Tulisan Jawi... Told ya "the Ghost always blocking my eyes "
Posted by Batman
Hey pal, there's no tulisan jawi...
Why on earth do you reckon so?
I look like "bak chi"!
Posted by Ali
I've said, this is not really god...the black one is better~
me too...
hate this photo of me la...
haha
发表评论