nowadays really didn't wrote any thing,
coz nothing happened on me, something happened but can't write out!!!
ya, pork, tat day in a ceremony, i sudden knew y malays dun eat pork,
really undelicios and disgusting, and...i smelled the smell who the malays smell...
so...yuck!!!
no one is on9, dunno anyone is invisible,
8 条评论:
Today when I was rushing to LRT Startion with Hao Ran( because we can't got our buses although we leave earlier ).... When we stoped under a building to wait for the rain to became 'smaller' then Hao Ran suggested: How about we just go and piss those Malay Pig up and then we just take some pork and show to them, then they will be afraid..... Heh, I wonder how he think about this... then the topic about how can we kill the two Malay Pig's kids began.... funny huh :D
Heh, just put some pork juice on your hands and go near them...saying: "Inilah kuasa babi~"
:P
haha,
y not wash their clothes by pork juice??
and...bware a pork come here...if not v will met each other in the fa3 ting2
Never mind, one of us will be the judge~
My friend Charles tricked a malay into eating pork once. She said it was delicous!!!!!
Not exactly for me
When you look at me carefully, I actually enjoy having multi racial friends. I had tons of malay friends whom I went out with back in primary school, I enjoy my american friends (partly because they all speak english), I have quite a bunch filipino/filipina friends, and I haven't forgotten that I'm chinese... hence I have tons of chinese friends as well.
I am no racist lah, I defended the americans when some of my friends were saying crap about them, and when I say Kamariah is a pig, I don't mean all malays are pigs... although that's what my friends seem to think...
"How can you do this?
But I like it~"
--'I not Stupid'
Heh, maybe this is why Malay and us don't have peace...
yupz
malay and us dunhav peace but piss...
发表评论