你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年2月6日

Myth Guy's Thought

最近心里有两方在斗争—科学理论和宗教观念,每次不懂应该相信那一方面好。

但是今天发生了一样事情:

我走到我家的客厅,看见桌下有一只死了的甲虫,于是我一脚踩在他身旁(没踩中),于是脑子里有了一个想法—很主动地—我向那只甲虫双手合十拜了一拜,心中还念“愿此功德普度此生。”!

What the…

宗教的力量还真大!

人类的思维,往往会和重教观念有关。但是我并不鼓励太过迷信。所谓迷信,就是自己不知道自己相信什么。

如今,仍然有一个问题困扰着我:

神造说…还是进化论…是对的。

7 条评论:

匿名 说...

O...if is me,
i will trust science...
宗教is sciece 子集gua... 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Oo... we have a scientifically orientated -1...

I, on the other hand, trust my religion. If you study my religion carefully (if you really want to, come tell me), you will find that a lot of it goes hand in hand with science. Of course, it's not always that way. But ultimately, it's a test of faith :P

But, if you go too far trusting in your religion, that might not be so good... like if someone is trying to use scientific medicine to save your life and you sit there and just say "god will save me", I have doubts you'd survive

Also, after studying my religion for all these years, I find that it answers all the questions about life that scientists can't make their mind up on. Sure, scientist know that the universe started from the big bang. But why did the big bang happen? Don't you think someone could have caused it, and why? Why were all these planets created? And why are we here? Are we just a result of evolution? Are we really just monkeys? Did we come here just to live a life, and then die?

Religion has all the answers to these questions. And I find my religion definitely has all the answers I seek. 

Posted by Han

匿名 说...

The Big Bang, in my opinion, happened naturally, NOT human made--or god... 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

We, as the greatest animal in the earth...is also a living thing to do whatever we CAN do...there's no purpose for a lower class living thing to evolve into a higher class living thing...the MAIN PURPOSE is only to adapt the enviroment... 

Posted by Myth Guy

匿名 说...

Er...
is ppl evolving?
actually ppl are loosing their own power...
some power tat seems so normal in our life,
but some power to let us live on this earth!

Loud Noise, poluted air and water makes peoples listening power, sight, and others lose!

other than tat, all the inventions makes ppl lazier and lazier to protect themselve by their basics powers... 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Heh!! I got no opinion on this thing...unlike 2 of u, saying all the fuckin' 理论..I juz felt that the 甲虫 was too lucky, coz it can hav a 全尸 even it died... 

Posted by batman

匿名 说...

Haha,.,,,.,.,.,.
Sawadikap, 甲虫 

Posted by -1