Wah...so many!very 羡慕 oh... Posted by Ali
Haha... I love collecting them! Posted by Han
Haiz! u like to collect also no need to write three times one!!!!!!Bonicle? forget liao...i dun hav toys one...u got extra one?tomorrow muz give a gift to the Jan.~March birthdayer... Posted by -1
Oops. Sorry, that happens when my computer lags. But I love my bionicles!!!Oh, and Marielle too!:P Posted by Han
...give u zha dao,.., Posted by -1
发表评论
7 条评论:
Wah...so many!
very 羡慕 oh...
Posted by Ali
Haha... I love collecting them!
Posted by Han
Haha... I love collecting them!
Posted by Han
Haha... I love collecting them!
Posted by Han
Haiz! u like to collect also no need to write three times one!!!!!!
Bonicle? forget liao...
i dun hav toys one...
u got extra one?
tomorrow muz give a gift to the Jan.~March birthdayer...
Posted by -1
Oops. Sorry, that happens when my computer lags.
But I love my bionicles!!!
Oh, and Marielle too!
:P
Posted by Han
...
give u zha dao,..,
Posted by -1
发表评论