你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2005年2月5日

Lack of Sleep


...


...


...


...


...

I think I had forwarded this e-mail to you all...it's my mom's friends who sent it first...

What a nasty feelin'...

5 条评论:

匿名 说...

haha...the gal so keng...swt
n the guy sleep wif the com 1...his eyes wont hv problem de mehh=.="
the laz pic...the shoes so bigggg lehh o.O 

Posted by BlueMoon

匿名 说...

Heh...
some see b4 liao...
but if u post a picture about hua kian sleeping in lim ming yi's class,
it would be GOOD 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Haha! Hey -1, you should try out some of these tactics because you aren't getting enough sleep :P  

Posted by Han

匿名 说...

haha...
i will expecially the computer one... 

Posted by -1

匿名 说...

Hehe, me too.

But I think the toilet one if more likely to happen to me :P

Don't ask why > <


Posted by Han