你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2010年6月1日

en France

Je suis en France...

Learning french in France now. It doesn't seem easy to me... since when could I speak in english without the words going through my mind? Guess it started when Edmund taught us, and this was of course further enhanced by my stay in Singapore, although I'm immersed in a Singlish environment, but no matter what, the medium is still 'english'...

now that I'm in France, I hope it goes the same as well. But how long would it take? I'll be here for only one month, I don't know what I can achieve, but of course I hope to gain as much as possible.

I'm staying in a host family. Our teacher told us before we departed that almost half of France's population are from single-parent family, and here I am in one. (this is what I guess, coz I still dare not to ask them about their family yet since I've been here for only two days) They are very friendly, especially the mother.. and haha, so far she is the only one that I've talked to in the family. There is a girl and a boy here as well, they are beautiful and handsome, and from what I've observed in Paris, french girls generally look nice.. partly because of their make up, but yes, that's the point. In malaysia, we see a lot of girls make up when they get out of their home, but what kinda style they like? European styles... yea, only god knows they are not...
Back to the topic, in the family, I'm supposed to speak as much as I can (kinda exagerated) so that to get myself used to the environment. but too bad, I seldom speak, and even worse, my room is at the ground floor and all the others live up there :P
of course I still have the dinner time, which is what other host families will do, to have some conversation. but too bad, that is the time for TV news programme, I don't understand the news of course ( they are delivered in a very fast speed )

Generally, I kinda like staying here, at least it is for the sake of learning the language. Hope everything goes fine...
by the way, just to tell that I've got myself lost in the city for thrice...

4 条评论:

YJ 说...

朋友,很意外你竟然在法國!
哈哈哈哈哈哈,真是想大大聲笑,不知道為什麼每次這裡有post的時候都有這種感覺

多說一點你的生活吧..也不知道那裡的時差是多少
很久沒有上網了
希望msn能見到你,在上面聊一聊=)

ba-ba-BA 说...

J'ai essayé trois fromages, il goût pas mal.. je pense j'aime ça...

aujourd'hui, il est mon premier jour de classe.. mais il y a des problemes sur le électricité, donc il n'y avait de cours.

J'espère que les cours demain sont intéressant

(sorry, use this for practice as well, use G.translator if you can't understand)

YJ 说...

哈哈哈,我則是忙得不可開交焦頭爛額
好希望來一天放假啊

這個週末去爬金山,在柔佛
據說金山是馬來西亞高度第60多
不過難度是全馬第六,排在KK之前
那裡是柔佛的森林保留區,也算是國家公園
之前表哥曾在那裡工作數月,對那裡也熟悉
所以這次決定前往

在各方的朋友,一切順利

匿名 说...

i am very glad when you speak english because i don't speak japan, korea even china just english.

and is fun to read your short story.