By 21/1/05 Han:《Whatever~》
Yes, it has begun!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By 21/1/05 Han:《Han is here!》
Hah! This is my 5th blog! Having come up with an idea of a themeless blog when I was in the bathroom, I decided to put it into action. I've invited quite a bunch of friends to join and we can basically hang out here...
This blog is for my/our own personal use :P We can post anything we like whether it be pictures, jokes and even group homework/assignments :D So begins this otherwise themeless blog!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By 21/1/05 浩然仔:《My Arrival...》
Aaaa...nothin' to say, whatever...
"Myth Guy is here!"
Blah~this is better: "我来也~!"
Okay, nowadays I just don't feel good...maybe because of the damned school or somewhat...Fine! I'll try my best to make blog as nice as 'WHATEVER' does.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By 21/1/05 -1:《-1来咯~》
Hi everyone...
So...this website is for us to write everything we want...
or we can juz invite some of the J3B good friends here~
Er... Juz to remmind:
2morrow we muz pass-up: 中楷, 地理作业,数学...
and remember to bring: Dr. jekyll and Mr. Hyde...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
突然发现,自己与ba-ba-Ba在当年的那一天没有打到招呼。
1 条评论:
o
发表评论