If you jokers have been observant enough, you may have noticed the blue links at the bottom of each new post named "Labels" such as 'ran', or 'han', or 'thoughts', or 'reflections' etc.
Well, I officially declare that I am the culprit!
Blogger made a good move to allow labels. Do you know what this means? We can categorize our posts! Each time you guys post something and label it as a certain category, whenever somebody looks at the "categories" section I just added, they can click on whatever topic interests them, and walah~ all the posts they can read.
So far, I've put labels according to who wrote the post, what kind of post is it, and what's the focus of the post. For example, if Hao Ran made the post, it will be labeled 'ran'. If the focus of the post is about a person, then the person's name will be a label. If the post includes photos, then it will include the label 'photos'. If the post is very deep and invokes very meaningful thinking, it would be labeled 'reflections' or 'thoughts'. The difference between these two is that reflections are usually more meaningful, and thoughts can be on something silly, plus thoughts can leave a question with the reader. And of course, the silly posts are labeled 'wuliao'. Announcements, such as those calling for everyone to do something, or announcements such as this, are labeled 'announcements' and so on.
Now, I volunteer myself to be the official "Label-er" of our blog, so each time you guys post something, I'll label it. I will also go through all our old posts each weekend and slowly label them. However, if you feel that your post has been labeled wrongly (ie: your post wasn't supposed to be silly but I labeled it 'wuliao'), or if you want to know which label means what, or if you would like to help me label things, please let me know. Thanks!
3 条评论:
哦,如果你要省工的话,你大可以将全部帖都归纳成“废话”。
或者,无所谓。
如果Blogger发明Comments Labels,我会把你那句话Label为“废话”。
发表评论