你觉得呢?

你觉得呢?

2007年2月5日

Greetings From Singapore!

Hello everyone! I am available online at last!

Currently, I am only able to access the internet through my school library computer since I don't have internet at my house yet. But I thought I'd just let everyone know that I'm alive! And kicking!

I have written a 2 page letter which I plan to mail off this week, it is seriously outdated because I finished it a while ago. I am quite busy with school work because this is the first time in my whole life that I have an oppurtunity to do very well in school. I just checked some of my recent results online, I've been scoring the first place for quite a lot of tests and graded assignments in class! And that's because I've been working very hard each day.

Each week, I have 5 days of school. On days that I am free after school, I stay back at the library to finish my homework as well as some revision (I only study Geography at home). My CCA is band, which I participate in on Mondays and Fridays, and I took Music as an extra subject on Mondays. So far everything is going very nicely. The schedule works out nicely and public transport is very convenient here in Singapore. I live in a tiny HDB flat, sharing a room with 3 brothers. It is very tight, but I live on the ground floor and the garden is very beautiful, so I am quite lucky (the only unlucky thing is that I only have one bathroom -.-)

Anyway, I need to finish off a little surprise for someone before the library closes, so I should get off soon. I apologise in advance because I can't read chinese words on the school computers, so I can't reply to any posts in chinese.

It will take me a while before I post anything on my blog (because I always take a long time to write something there), but I am contactable via email.

Send my regards to everyone!

9 条评论:

kuannam 说...

Hey friend ^^
i'm kuannam ar~
nice to heard good news from you^^
Happy Chinese Years^^

YJ 说...

haha
finally you're here
heh, such a good thing to hear that you are well there...
maybe if i study there, i die liao ...

BH 说...

Heh.. it will be hard for you guys because it's in English, but for me, you all know la...

But these people in my class are very immature >.< I miss you guys a lot.

harriet aka 晴 说...

i am in singapore, too..
your J3B chinese teacher.
where are you staying?

匿名 说...

Well..
after all these time,
i almost judge that ,
this blog is dead...

Wonder how are those people in Singapore...

Anyway, happy new year...

BH 说...

Hi teacher! I heard the news from Yu Jing last year! I'm staying at Commonwealth Drive. I'm studying in ACS Barker Road....

Hao Ran 说...

No, this blog isn't dead yet, still, it is breathing gently. Well, I call it sleepy.

Nice to see this blog updated to new version, time to get things tidy :D Need your help, admins.

ba-ba-BA 说...

Help, we should~~
Help, we would~~

BH 说...

What do you need us to do?