What the?!? I just realized that everything I typed yesterday for this post wasn't saved! NOOOOOO!!!!!Oh well.. I'll post something when i'm more free. I have to prepare a speech for tomorrow >.<
这里跟以前一样静~怎么一点声音都没有?大家都那么忙吗?
haha...dunno why, all no mood to post...everytime i also got come here...juz didn't post...haiz...hahaexam coming
yeah... maybe the exam pressure is putting a strain on us... but actually, one of the reasons is because Hao Ran can't come online >.<
他的电脑发生什么事了?他真的好久没上网了~
Hao Ran's modem has problems.... although before that, his computer when "Pak" when he turned it on hehehehe.I've got loads of pictures, I'll put them up soon when i have the time
发表评论
6 条评论:
What the?!? I just realized that everything I typed yesterday for this post wasn't saved! NOOOOOO!!!!!
Oh well.. I'll post something when i'm more free. I have to prepare a speech for tomorrow >.<
这里跟以前一样静~
怎么一点声音都没有?
大家都那么忙吗?
haha...dunno why, all no mood to post...
everytime i also got come here...juz didn't post...haiz...haha
exam coming
yeah... maybe the exam pressure is putting a strain on us... but actually, one of the reasons is because Hao Ran can't come online >.<
他的电脑发生什么事了?
他真的好久没上网了~
Hao Ran's modem has problems.... although before that, his computer when "Pak" when he turned it on hehehehe.
I've got loads of pictures, I'll put them up soon when i have the time
发表评论