先祝无所谓!一岁生日快乐、健康活泼长大。我是刚刚庆祝完回到家,也在这里祝大家进步、平安、健康且快乐。
haiz..my computer spoilt liao...cannot on9...
I was at a party dancin all night!
You spelled wrongly man, it's suppose to be 'Students'...
Yeah, but if you do that you'll have to cancel the 'a' as wellD'oh! I don't wanna be English Rep. AGAIN!
Oh, talked about Eng, I think we might face some problem in the English lesson...'Cause it's not Doraemon who teaches us again...
'Myth guy's advice' stopped long time ago liao wor.. now start again ?? or it was only for the celebration of the 1-year old blog...
Well, I haven't die or stop talking, have I?哎呀,很久以前就已经要重新来的,不过拖到现在才发。
Happy Birthday, Mr/Mrs/Miss/Madam Whatever!!
发表评论
9 条评论:
先祝无所谓!一岁生日快乐、健康活泼长大。
我是刚刚庆祝完回到家,也在这里祝大家
进步、平安、健康且快乐。
haiz..
my computer spoilt liao...
cannot on9...
I was at a party dancin all night!
You spelled wrongly man, it's suppose to be 'Students'...
Yeah, but if you do that you'll have to cancel the 'a' as well
D'oh! I don't wanna be English Rep. AGAIN!
Oh, talked about Eng, I think we might face some problem in the English lesson...'Cause it's not Doraemon who teaches us again...
'Myth guy's advice' stopped long time ago liao wor.. now start again ?? or it was only for the celebration of the 1-year old blog...
Well, I haven't die or stop talking, have I?
哎呀,很久以前就已经要重新来的,不过拖到现在才发。
Happy Birthday, Mr/Mrs/Miss/Madam Whatever!!
发表评论