Eh, Han, you look damn cool!
Damn cool because of the flashlight and b & w effect...:P
I look cool thanks to Hao Ran :POh yeah, Hao Ran, I want the other pictures too. Maybe if you put a zip folder of them, you can send them all to me (with the movies as well) the next time we meet on MSN. What say you?
无所谓。
那張有晨輝&-1的:-1好像小孩子...晨輝像師奶~哈哈
我也不记得谁欠我一百万了,应该是...两百万才对!
Apalah you, we haven't even started fighting yet Hao Ran came in already...Next time... next time...
发表评论
7 条评论:
Eh, Han, you look damn cool!
Damn cool because of the flashlight and b & w effect...
:P
I look cool thanks to Hao Ran :P
Oh yeah, Hao Ran, I want the other pictures too. Maybe if you put a zip folder of them, you can send them all to me (with the movies as well) the next time we meet on MSN. What say you?
无所谓。
那張有晨輝&-1的:
-1好像小孩子...
晨輝像師奶~
哈哈
我也不记得谁欠我一百万了,
应该是...两百万才对!
Apalah you, we haven't even started fighting yet Hao Ran came in already...
Next time... next time...
发表评论