虽然大伙儿的意见都与我的意见不同,
但我还是觉得,往负面去想当然不好,但往正面去想也未必很好...
我都已经多次声明,我平时是最讨厌那些“扮三扮四”,而且“死命讨好”的人。
我已经说过,我这种人是不会去关心别人,
也是非常情绪化的。
我爽的时候,我可以跟你开玩笑,闹着玩,
但我不爽的时候,就会理都不理你,管你去死,
这时候的我,是非常讨厌别人理我,管我,烦我。
或许有些人会讲我很串,很样衰,很会扮,也可能成为他们“聊天”的“话题”...
但无论他们怎样讲,我不在乎,只要没冒犯到我。
我这种人就是冷血的,视“关心”为无物。
至于站岗方面,
我承认,我非常无能,
检举学生时,或许婉转一点,就能解决一些问题,
但,我肯定不会这样做,
因为我是个很没耐性,很固执,很冲动,很没礼貌的学长。
还记得上次站岗的时候,
有个高中生没塞校服,
我便照着自己的程序:
拍了他一下,
“同学,把衣服塞好”,
结果他顶了我一句,
“可以用“请”没有!”
“没礼貌的学长!”
“走开啦!”
我真的搞不明白,摆明是他自己故意不塞校服,
为什么还要顶回学长,说学长没用“请”这个字呢?
要不是我是学长,我真的很想一拳揍下去!
还好他肯把衣服“暂时”塞好,
不然的话,我一定跟他吵到底...不然就是--记名。
这就是我的缺点,
也是无法改掉的缺点。
有时的确很羡慕,严格说起来,应该是妒忌一些人,
能够很好,很理智地处理一些事情,
能够有很好的人缘,与全部人称兄道弟,
能够时常配合及迁就别人,
能够时常以“以和为贵”的方式做人,
能够奉守“该玩的时候就玩,该认真的时候就认真”这个原则。
亭仪,不懂大家认不认识,
在我眼中,她是个很好的学长,也拥有自己的原则
她曾送我一句话:
“人总是有低潮和高潮的时候,低潮是高潮的前夕,而高潮接下去就有低潮”
10 条评论:
每个人都有自己的个性,自己的特征,没有必要去妒忌他人,毕竟他,是他;你,是你,你们是不同的个体。再说,他们只是稍微比你热情而已,没有必要说自己冷血啊!
我很欣赏你这种坦然面对自己的个性,因为那是很多人无法做到的。拥有自己的原则固然好,但偶尔也得为他人想想,因为他们也有处在低潮的时候。
如果你觉得我很罗唆,就删掉这篇东西吧!但是,我希望你知道,虽然有很多人会"假惺惺"地去关心别人,这世上还是有真心相待的。希望你不要再排斥这些人,只封闭在自己的世界。你...应该会感到寂寞和孤独吧?你不觉得痛苦吗?我很好奇。
*大拍桌面*
妈的,你不是孤独的!
*臭骂*
妈的,害死人的桥!
Err... mind your language please
Zi Xian,
I must admire you for the matured way in which you speak and think. I don't understand what's the problem with tucking your freakin shirt in either. But hey, you have great self control you know, because if I were in your position I'd have taken his name down immediately, or worse... tell him to take of his pants instead if he can't even tuck a simple shirt in.
Who in the world does he think he is, messing with my friend like that :P
Anyway, you can't really blame him. Teenagers have this tendency to be rebellious. It's nearly unavoidable. I mean, come on, it's in our hormones haha. So... it's probably a natural urge to go against every rule there ever was. In fact, I bet that if school made a rule that everyone must not tuck in their shirts and that tucking your shirt in is "cool", then all the guys would be tucking in their shirts. Sounds kind of stupid to me, but less stupid than that guy who argued with you haha
You're alright the way you are Zi Xian. Sure, there's always room for improvement, but don't worry. I'll always be around when you need my help (if ever). For example, if you need me to translate this......
To:anonymous
我真的很想问,
其实你是谁?
不管你是不是我的朋友,
又或者是个过路人...
我都希望你能报上大名,
如果不可以的话,那就算了...
不过,不管怎样都好,
我的确想过把自己封闭在另一世界里...
To:Han
如果你真的为我着想,
我的确需要你的翻译,
没有办法啊,英文太差了,
不过有时会想想,
为什么英文会那么重要?
为什么华文不能成为国际语言呢?
为什么华文不能取代英文呢?
觉得自己很白痴了,
竟然会提出这样的问题...
梓贤,那是Mun Yee...
你,就是你,告诉我你想什么。
Zi Xian:
Just thought I'd answer your questions in the simplest form of English
1. English is important only because it's the universal language (guo ji yu yan)
2. English is the universal language because the british empire was so powerful (they almost ruled the whole world)
3. Mandarin hasn't replaced English yet, but, Mandarin is very useful! There are so many chinese in the world. For example, when I went to Thailand, we didn't have to speak Thai. Instead, we could speak Hokkien and cantonese to the chinese people there! And in America, there are lots of mandarin-speaking chinese there. So... Mandarin has not officially replaced English, but to me, it already has.
And it's okay to think of these 'silly' questions. In fact, I'm still wondering why only girls wear skirts and not men.
Sorry I can't use mandarin...my Chinese Star just won't work...
Han, you can go to this website: http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php and click "点击这里进入词典" and then click "打字" and you should know what to do next. I'm using that to type chinese, but it's a bit annoying tho...
梓贤,对不起,我之前不知道应不应该用自己的名字写那些东西,因为我根本不算是你的朋友。既然浩然都说了,我也就不再隐瞒。希望你不要介意。
梓贤,你真的需要告诉我-我们-你再想什么。
你再烦什么?
我一定不会介意的...
发表评论